International Referencing Pricing Analysis
IRP, SKU LAUNCH OPTIMIZATION & LAUNCH SEQUENCING FOR PRODUCT IN LEUKAEMIA
SCOPE: Global (EU+US+Can+ASCA)
Company: multinational company, looking to launch its newly acquired product for leukaemia post Phase 3 study.
Scope: 8 possible SKU types across 43 geographies and two sub-indications.
To evaluate the revenue opportunity related to SKU launch in the geographies in scope, the optimal launch sequence for the product under evaluation, and to estimate the associated revenues.
- Gathering internal inputs regarding unit time series and price potential for the main geographies.
- Determination of possible SKU prices based on monthly willingness to pay, across three different price structures (flat, linear or semi-linear across SKUs).
- Analogue analysis for the determination of price, launch sequence and unit forecast inputs for all the countries in scope.
- IRP tool construction for all SKUs and comparison of revenue opportunity from different SKU launch scenarios for a base case launch sequence.
- Determination of optimal launch sequence for the selected SKUs.
A dynamic IRP tool in Excel was delivered, together with the analysis of optimized launch sequence scenario.
Skills: FORECASTING & LAUNCH PLANNING